2015年9月17日木曜日

Confidence is everything in the business. 3 habits to make your vision come true

When I look back about I quit my job which I worked for almost 10 years, I come up with some thoughts. 
"Why people work at their company continuously","Why people quit the job", "Why people change career", or "Why people start a business".
Even there are several reasons, I want to tell you something if you waver in your mind.

If you image what you want to be and be confidence, something will happen.




I want to take my friend in Ferrari, this is my biggest motivation in business. 
More specifically, the Ferrari which is full of welsh onion and water melon. 
I take the Ferrari after I finished farm work.

I still tackle this image come true.
The tide is running in my favor.

Today I tell the tips of thinking how you keep your ideal image and make it clear.

You should think "I am great". 




This confidence quote is Japan's top tax payer Hitori Saito advocates. 
As I wrote before
Where there is a will, there is a way. This is an exercise to raise your annual income
this thought brings you incredible effect.

You have great ability. 
If you put it into practice, amazing events and lots of chance will come to you.
When you make your ideal image clear and you have the confidence that you can make it true, it comes.

The chance will come unexpectedly. Don't miss out and show your appreciation for person who gives you chance




"I want 100 million dollars immediately".
"I want to live in mansion". 
"I want to cruising Caribbean Sea"
Take in your hands actual thing and image what you want.
If you want cash, take 100 or 1000 dollars in your hands.
If you want to live somewhere or do something, look some pictures everyday which are closed to your image.

Do you think it is ridiculous? 
Just take my word for it.
Then look around where you can see.
The chance will come to you unexpectedly.
It should occur that the amount of money what you want will be turned into "materials""meeting with people" and "business opportunity" 
Even it is small, you should not miss out the chance and show gratitude for the people who give you a chance.


Gravity of your confidence attract people, materials and capital



Money, chance and happiness come from human.
You attract anything depend on your confidence of your vision and ideal.

Let's blow up your idealized image and make it clear to be aware of your ideal becomes reality.

You are amazing. Best wishes to you! by isso

Japanese(日本語)







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿