2015年5月1日金曜日

For 20’s employee who want to not run away. This is exercise for break the rules

Get up late, tardy, forget the promise, lack of preparation because of misunderstood. When you made such mistakes, I guess you are to be troubled how to solve those problems. So you might focus on thinking how to avoid such situation by how you tell, apologize, and marshal the reason why you made mistake. But there is only one thing you have to do except those ideas. It is…


The problem what you have to deal with it. It is feeling of human


Employee “I worked over mid night to create the plan. I was late because of the train was delayed. This it certificate”

Manager “There is no record someone use PC at last night. There was transfer of passengers. You are lying ○% possibility. To begin with there is no apology. You are demoted.”
I heard AI surpass human’s brain on 2045. I will order shrewd robot “If there is no apology, analyze their excuse and ruin it completely” Even if reception is robot or mail, we shouldn’t forget that human who has emotion is there too.


Deal with something troublesome. It is the training how to not run away.


Let’s rush. Even it is so troublesome I recommend you solve the problem
You don’t have to be perfect. Let’s act instead of thinking.
Face one small problem makes person who won’t give up.

1 “Stand up and go” Leave where you are immediately and go to your destination without thinking.

 

2 “Show them your face” Show people who want to apologize your resolution and spirit. It is proof of your reliance.

 

3 “I am truly sorry” You should accept what they say and don’t say any excuse. After that let’s start next action.


You should go there even if your hair is messy or your clothes are miserable. Before send email or call with clever logical expression of apology and the way to recovery, you should show them your existence and resolution.


Great Effect 1

It increases your confidence. The choice to cope with a problem only makes your improvement.

 

Great Effect 2

Everyone would trust you. If you are “there” you may attract the person who is strong and won’t escape.



No time to think, can’t explain, nothing I can do except move immediately.


I woke up by one phone call. “It is the time appointed for meeting”. Then I realized I got up late. It takes more than 1 hour to arrive at the meeting place so I couldn’t make it on time. “Oh!” Then I remembered that everyone was continued to push up until I arrive. I was delay of cheer group’s meeting. Only I could do was just apologize to say “I’m very sorry” and left my house quickly. Until I was on the train or rode bicycle, I could do nothing with my colleague who kept push up. What I could do was just arrive at the meeting place as soon as possible. That’s it. I guess you may have to face the problem you don’t want to solve it about your business sometimes. But I think it was good that I didn’t escape from my fear and sense of shame to show my stupid face.


At any rate let’s be off. Best wishes to you! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿