2015年7月29日水曜日

Let's get up early and run slow on the morning. I've lost 10 kg -2-

The biggest reason of you and I can't keep on doing something new a long duration is we stopped the action before it becomes our habit.





From European Journal Of Social PsychologyPhillippa Lally researched people need about 66 days to pick up a new habit.

I know there are various theories about how many days people need to, but, from my experience, "66 days" is reliable.

Actually keep on doing something 66 days is difficult. 

Everyday is different and cause of some accident, we stopped the new action before 66 days has passed.

Even so, I want you to start one thing to be able to wake up early. I had never habituate something new in past. However, I keep on get up early and running on 6 month.


Every day I wake up early in the morning, get dressed, wear a cap even my hair is messy, drink water, do stretch, and go out the house. I don't walk, run slowly, don't stop, jumping, move around. Then I go back to my house after 20 minutes passed.

The habit has great effect on my body. I lost 10 kg on 3 month. After 6 month my γ-GTP and uric acid level were normalized.
It is so effective. I will write down a detail.

Get up early and run slow for diet

6 steps for *"Wasshoi Walk"

1 Let's run slowly with having a light and springy step. You don't have to think about the speed

2 If you feel you can't keep on running after 5 minutes have passed, you can walk. Don't stop, and keep moving.

3 Ratio of walking should be less than 30 percent. Even I write you don't have to think about the speed, don't forget it is running.

4 You don't need to decide where is a goal specifically. If you feel you run almost 90 percent of destination, you reach a goal.

5 You should run least 20 minutes (1.5~2 km). Let's keep 60 day intermittently. In least, you should do 4 days per week.

6 You should run until 5:00 a.m to 7:00 a.m. I think it is almost impossible to keep on if you do this activity on afternoon or evening.

Even if your activity is not quit hard, it shows you great affect if you keep on running more than 2 months. There is huge difference between walking and running very slowly. If you keep on running after you get used to the speed, you can continue it without strain.


If you get up 6 a.m...

The day before: Prepare your shirt, pant, socks shoes and hat(for cover your messy hair.)

6:00 a.m Use alarm clocks to wake you up. Get up and change your clothes and drink a water.

6:05 You should keep stand up and tretch your body. 

6:10 Put your shoes on and leave your house. 

6:15 Let's walk at the beginning of 5 minutes. After that, you should start running. You should run at the same speed of walking.

6:25 If you feel it is hard to keep running, let's walk. Don't stop or sit somewhere.

6:35 After you go back to your house, drink plenty of water and take shower.



Related Article
Let's get up early and run slow on the morning. I've lost 10 kg -1-


The early bird catches the worm. Best wishes to you! By isso

Japanese(日本語)






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿