2015年6月19日金曜日

Break through the common sense of time management

Get a lot done, able to check and send a lot of email, has various knowledge, get in touch with many clients.
In general, people who work for something would be praised if they have these abilities. Do you have them? When I ask same question to myself, the answer is “No”. Formerly, I thought I am incompetent because I doubted the usability of these abilities.
Practically, when I was creating 1000 million yen business for 7 years, I didn’t have time to do what I wrote at start of sentence. For monetized the business as best as I could, I had to stop 5 things out of necessity.
5 things what I stopped for expand my business
1 I stopped checking email
2 I stopped to answer the phone.
3 I stopped to keep in touch with a lot of people
4 I stopped to do business with unprofitable people
5 I stopped to do as I was told
“Stop doing.” is more important than “doing”. I want you to try it, too.


The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferris



Revolution of lifestyle

Finally I found the book. The Number of copies is more than thirteen million and it is being read more than 35 languages. I got Japanese one. If you want to be “new rich” you must read it.
It explains in detail about the process of “DEAL” as Definition, Elimination, Automation and Liberation. It will take away your stereotyped ideas.
The book contains a lot of idea about the way of using time. You will find different point of view about working and lifestyle.


Throw the whole thing away. Best wishes to you!

Japanese(日本語)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿