2015年5月26日火曜日

This is secret of success in life for office worker who endure. 5 sec to find out what kind of manager you should go along with

Patient
How people offend you, you never make complaints. Even they saying something unfair you never offer counterargument. I guess you also have own philosophy and, be patient with today’s suffering for tomorrow. But you have rights to enjoy your life and you don’t need to challenge the limitation of your patient.


That’s the last straw
“I’ll go to discipline the guy tomorrow”. I had phone call from my manager on 9 P.M. He ordered me to buy $200 book immediately. I did almost everything what he wanted. Finally I had realized he got over himself. Manners know distance. Beat someone need huge energy and time. So you should check something before you decide to do. 

Check 3 things that whether you go along with the manager even you need to be patient or not to

 1. Your manager takes the initiative to pay taxy fee and cost of meal.
2. Your manager never calls you on midnight or weekend except emergency.
3. His favorite phrase is “I couldn’t make it alone”

I guess some of you may surprise that I listed only 3 points to check. But from my experience, it is enough to find out is he/she good manager or not by check these 3 points in most cases. I am confident this my experience apply to your case. Be generous, consider the others schedule and make someone look good… It seems easy to do but many of them can’t do so. One person’s fault is another lesson. Don’t forget manners know distance no matter which you are someone’s superior or subordinate, 

The weak

“Why there is no transceiver?” When I went out to the place, there was no my name on the white board. The people on the place told me to “Go back” or asked “Do you think you have some work to do at here?” So I thought I made a mistake. “Is it OK I go back to home? What a lucky man I am”. I went back to home and after that I recognized. “Wait a minute. Did they set me up?” For 3 years, I trusted my superior and went along with him. But he and the people he concerned set me up. I didn’t notice at all. From my experience I want you to pay attention about that.  When someone sets you up, it is hard to perceive and people around you seems it is just like it’s all your responsibility. Such people are so persistent and they never change their attitude while they were born. So they never doubt themselves. When you notice, everybody already seems you it is your fault because they set you up. So you should separate from them. Even I’m no good at fighting and speaking, I punished such cowards by several available ways. Anyway I know I have to be moderate.

That’s the last straw. “I’ll discipline the guy tomorrow”
Next morning I shouted my superior. After that 3 people talked to me “I know how you feel”



Who is gonna do it if I don’t.  Best wishes to you!


Japanese(日本語)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿