2015年5月25日月曜日

The thought for mid twenties office worker. Multiply your businesses to make your business as a large scale

*“Ippon”

*Ippon is the highest score a player can achieve in Judo.

I’m not talking about Judo. The company I used to belong, employee would earn congratulatory words from their manager by earning 100 million yen. Earning 100 million yen was the standard of we receive honor from our manager and we called the amount of money “Ippon”. I think there is no manager who is asking his/her men to “Do you get 1 billion yen contract” easily. First and foremost there aren't many companies which they call “Ippon” as 1 billion yen. In your company how much is your sales target which we call “Ippon” in Japan?
                                                    
Multiply is the way to breakthrough

As a matter of fact, there is no “Ippon” like Judo’s *“Seoi Nage” to accomplish your goal by one action when we talk about business. It is not beautiful as baseball players trained hard for the next game and they turn the game around with a home run. I think they might already know the result before the game starts in many cases. If we try to make “Ippon”, we need to prepare many things. When you try to earn huge amount of money, there are many factors you should try to deal with. Analyze these factors one by one and don’t think them as a big issue.

*Seoi Nage"(Shoulder throw) is a one of the throws of Judo.


The person who made 1 million yen business can’t make 100 million yen business suddenly. However, if the person tries to make 1 million yen business 100 times, the amount of money become higher like 1000 million yen or 1 billion. You don’t have to try sink or swim. Just focus on your small business and multiply them. Then you will find breakthrough.

1.   Just focus on your business to earn small amount of money.
2.   Multiply your small business.
3.  Make practical image to achieve your goal.

Great Effect 1
You realize what you’re doing is the first step to achieve the goal. So you can focus on business which is small but very important.

Great Effect 2
You can proud yourself and have confidence because you recognize the thing you do is connecting to your goal.

AIR K

“It is not efficient. “ I was told a lot of times when I worked for many small businesses. Making approval documents and accounts, planning, making arrangement and out in the fields… I didn't deal with big business at the beginning. So I developed new customer by own way. What I did was worked hard and just focus on my business. After that I realized amount of money of the business what I dealt with getting higher. As a result I think it was very good experience to develop new customer instead of took over big business. When I talk about Kei Nishikori, a Japanese tennis player, I concern about not spectacular “AIR K” but plain hard work with his coach Michael Chang. I feel awesomeness from his hard work to trying to become best player in the world.



Everything starts from short first step. Best wishes to you!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿