2015年8月18日火曜日

3 weak points of coward people who are harassing someone

"What you have done to my junior"




I requested one to one to have periodic interview with my superior. However when I entered the conference room for interview, I found my boss and other mangers were on the room.


More than that, I was mad about what the boss had acted in an overbearing manner to my junior.


Before my interview starts, my junior and the boss finished their interview and appeared at the room. The boss appeared to be embarrassing and he concerned with us.

Because of superior and audience are all showed up, I spoke out loud.

"Step outside"

Then he answered. "I didn't do anything wrong. No offense"

Whatever he felt, it is his value judgement and not us. If you judge he/she should be blame for something, you should say that in public, and let him/her know that your rule and what would happen if he/she insult you at some place where many people can see and hear it.

3 weak points of such coward people who are harassing someone.





Weak point 1, "They don't want to be embarrassed "
                     They don't want you to speak the truth at loud voice.

Weak point 2 "They want impress their superior"
                     They don't want you to make something worth in front of thier superior.

Weak point 3 "They want you to settle a matter out of court "
                     It means "They don't want you to be embarrassed in front of junior or someone they concern."


You don't need to swallow something for such coward people. What you speak will change your life dramatically. 
It continue to next part.

Related articles

If you are harassed by someone, offer counterargument


Let’s say what you want to say. 3 rules for cut arrogant and incompetent people down.



Let's argue with your thought. Best wises to you! by isso 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿